21 Aug 2015

Hi xx

Happy Friday!!! 


Have you seen the latest release over at Polkadoodles, it's so gorgeous.



The best part is you can get it on a CD or if you impatient like me, you can buy it as a digital download so you can start playing straight away, 

Link to the CD here
Link to digital download here

Over the next few days I will be posting a few samples to show off the vibrant colours,  beautiful digi's and fantastic embellishments that make up this collection, not forgetting the sentiments you get.

Here's my first one... 



The digi elements I used on this project are just the tip of the iceberg, this collection is fantastic value for  money. 




5 comments

Love the colours you chose to compliment the snowman image, the graphite grey is gorgeous.
Thanks for linking up at ATSM. :)

REPLY

Wouw beautiful i love it, and thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&CC.
Hugs Anneke DT

REPLY

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

REPLY

Fabulous layering and I love the grey and neutral shades.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

REPLY

Such a cute image! I've yet to have a proper dabble with the cd - you've just inspired me! Thanks for entering Crimbo Crackers - hope to see you again soon!

REPLY

My Handmade Life - A Crafters Blog . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates