4 Aug 2015

Morning Ladies,

Over at Digi Choosday we have a lovely new challenge starting today.

Theme is : Embellish it.

It's that crafty time of year when we all start out Christmas crafting (although some of us never stop!) Baring this in mind I found this gorgeous robin on the Picknix Collection 2: Gingerbread Twist, it's' available on a CD or as a download collection.


I think the snowflake paper is going to be my goto paper this year. Have Fun xx

Have Fun

Lynda xx





I'm entering this card into the following challenges

http://stampwithsarahkay.blogspot.co.uk/ Christmas in summer
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/ Snowflakes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ ATG as long as it's christmas
http://www.onesweetchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Christmas in July

14 comments

Fabulous layers and papers! Gorgeous card, Lynda! xxx

REPLY

This is fab, love the layout and the colours are great.
Hugs
Anj
xx

REPLY

Gorgeous Christmas card xx

REPLY

thats lovely , I agree love that paper xx

REPLY

oh this is fab makes me think of my aunt always had to have christmas cards with robins on. She would have loved this

REPLY

Lovely traditional make this week Lynda. Xxx

REPLY

Beautiful Christmas cards -love the papers,layers and layout
Carol x

REPLY

This is lovely Lynda! I adore those hearts and that gingham ribbon is stunning:) Gorgeous layering as well.

REPLY

This is lovely Lynda! I adore those hearts and that gingham ribbon is stunning:) Gorgeous layering as well.

REPLY

Beautiful card. Love the layout of your card and the very pretty papers you used. Fab image too!
Thank you for playing along with us at CCAYR.
Have a wonderful day!
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

REPLY

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - and thanks for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for August x

REPLY

Beautiful card!!! Love the color combo

REPLY

Oh this is sooooooooooooo lovley, I want it! Y x

REPLY

Fabulous, so classy.xx

REPLY

My Handmade Life - A Crafters Blog . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates