12 Feb 2017



Hi,

I was very late getting up today and didn't get up until 11am, which is quite the achievement for someone that usually gets up around 7am everyday.

So whilst ignoring the usually Sunday feeling I decided to make a simple Valentines card. I'm going to give this one to my other half (shhh don't tell him)


I decided on this style and these colours because I wanted to enter the following challenges


http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/  See colour scheme below.
http://giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.co.uk/ See picture below.
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.co.uk/ Sketch (see below)






Thanks for stopping by

Lynda xx

9 comments

This is such a wonderful card. And I'm loving your take on this week's color challenge. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.

REPLY

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

REPLY

What a beautiful Valentine's Day card! I love that background paper and the corrugated heart! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

REPLY

What a wonderfully creative use of the sketch with the big corrugated heart!! I love the accent you created. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

REPLY

Love how you interpreted all the inspirations and the sketch. Nice mix of textures, too. Thank you for joining us at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie. Sandy/DT

REPLY

Romance is in the air with your striking, pretty card! The corrugated heart...swoon! Thank you for sharing your carmine-red-black creation in the Cupcake Inspirations gallery!
~carol

REPLY

Oh this is so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

REPLY

I just love your festive card, that background is FABU! Congrats on making the Cupcakes Inspirations Sweet Seven this week! Hugs! Wendy DT

REPLY

My Handmade Life - A Crafters Blog . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates