15 Sept 2015

Morning xx

It's Tuesday so in the crafting  world it's a Digi choosday

Pop on over for this weeks discount code and to take part in this weeks challenge.

Theme: Monochromic. 






































For this weeks  I combined my two favourite things Craft and Cats!

 I used a digi stamp,papers and sentiment from the Work and Play 10 Country Life Collection. It's available on a CD or as a digital download. You can also just buy the cat digi separately here. 




Have fun 

Lynda


I'm entering this card into the following challenges

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/ Animal magic
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ ATG
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.co.uk/ Floral embellishments 
http://craftybootschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Monochromic

14 comments

These little cats are so cute, I must go & find them lol xx

REPLY

Adorable image and beautiful card, Lynda! xxx

REPLY

My two favourite things as well, so obviously love this card!
Hugs
Anj
xx

REPLY

A Big Ahhhh love this just so cute

REPLY

Great card. Adorable cats and lovely colour tone and embellishments too.

REPLY

I looove browns!!!! Beautiful and super sweet card.

REPLY

Great monochromatic make, Lynda! Those kitties are adorable, and I love this all in brown.

REPLY

Gorgeous card, the image is so cute and your layout looks great. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

REPLY

Gorgeous Lynda! I love the way you colored these cute cats and wonderful monochrome color choice! Hugs my friend:)

REPLY

Gorgeous Lynda! I love the way you colored these cute cats and wonderful monochrome color choice! Hugs my friend:)

REPLY

Such a sweet card thank you for joining us at Cardty Cardmakers and More.
Hugs Julie xxx

REPLY

Really lovely card Lynda, I love the restful colours, and fab image too... thank you for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers and More this time, good luck and hope to see you again soon
Hugs, Sue xx

REPLY

Fabulous, love those cats.xx

REPLY

My Handmade Life - A Crafters Blog . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates