4 May 2015


Hi,

On the 10th of May it's mothers day in America. As some of you will know I'm a huge animal lover. When I was five or six I can remember telling my foster mum ' I don't want babies, I want puppies and kittens' For those of us who have animals, their are family so that;s what inspired me to make this card.

Over at Get Creative Challenges we have a mothers day/for a lady themed challenge starting today.. just click here to take part.

Our sponsor is the wonderfully unique Oddball art. http://oddballstamps.blogspot.co.uk/




I used a digi stamp called ... Playing with dog, big eyed girl.



Have fun


Lynda xx

I'm going to enter this card into the following challenge - coming soon.

My Handmade Life - A Crafters Blog . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates