20 Oct 2014



Over at CC Designs I am very excited to say they are having a DT call.


http://ccdesigns.typepad.com/cc_designs/2014/10/cc-designs-design-team-call.html


The Stamp I chose to use is one of my favourites :-) It's call Puppy Love

 I grew up in foster care and I don't know much about my biological family, so I  decided to start to trace my family tree and needed somewhere to store all the information I found.

This is my creation.




 I used my Bind it all machine to create a 6 x 6 album. I distressed the edges using Tim Holtz Distress ink (Brushed Corduroy)

The paper used are by My Mind's Eye,  Be Happy collection

I used Mirror Board to bring all the elements together. 



I finished the project off with pearl gems, lace and pretty flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. 


I also just wanted to share another card I made using a CC Design Stamp 



Thankyou for taking a look

Lynda xx

My Handmade Life - A Crafters Blog . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates